Thursday 4 August 2011

My blog-my diary!

Feels exciting to have finally created my own blog!..Blog reading has become a new hobby of mine,and as I was commenting on a blog post last week, an interesting idea suddenly hit me-Why don't I create my own blog?Well,I was hesitant for three reasons.One,I wasn't a great writer .Two,Noone would even bother to read my blog-Forget about finding it appealing! And three,I don't have the time for regular updates.

So why am I writing my blog ? Simple..This is for ME..-just for about the same reason one maintains one's journal.This blog is for me to read over and over the things I've learnt in the long run.Morever, someone said ,'If you want to be a good writer, read good writing. That, and practice'.So why not give it  a shot?Those of you who've come across this blog by accident or by intention-Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Rosy,
    Mine was an intentional reading after your FB post. I am blessed very much reading and may He abundantly bless you as He is glorified through your works..

    Love n prayers
    Suneetha Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you suneetha!That was encouraging:)

    ReplyDelete