Thursday 4 August 2011

Memories!

Memories! As I was browsing through some of my family albums a few days back, they seemed to give me a sense of longing for those long gone childhood days -the carefree,fun days,all bright and sunny, when I really didn't have to worry about a thing in life.I didn't care about what people thought of me or how I looked or what my future held-no nothing.Oh! how I wished to have those golden days back!As I flipped through the pages of the album,I couldn't help but notice that over the years,metamorphosis had taken its toll on me in a way..The fair baby girl (by south-indian standards I mean)was gone and I look completely different now! Reminiscing back on childhood days,I vividly recalled some of those kodak moments like they all happened just yesterday..some of it bringing joy and some tears...Like I read somewhere,'Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose'. Sure enough,photos bring back memories that will be cherished for a lifetime!Thank God for memories!


`I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done'.Psalm 143:5







This pic is one of my favorites.. my first birthday..a priceless pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment